Floor Sanding & Polishing Experts
Breathe New Life Into Your Floors
Floor Sanding Products Delivering Great Results Every Time!
Lagler HUMMEL - Impressive working quality
This machine is well known to be the 'Ferrari' in the floor sanding business.
Creatively designed by Eugene Lagler in the latter part of the 1960s, it was the first floor sanding machine in the world to attribute an endless belt for continual and even sanding. It has been cleverly engineered for smooth handling with an aggressive performance.
The Hummel can cut a floor much more quickly than a 110v sander, proving its self-worth immediately. Once graduating to the Hummel, there's no turning back to using a small sander again.
Technical Data Supplied By Lagler Hummel
- Single-phase motor 230 V/2.2 KW
- Circuit breaker for thermal overload protection
- Fuse protection 16 Amperes
- Sanding drum width 200mm
- Sanding drum speed approx. 2.500rpm
- Sanding belt dimensions 200x750mm
- Weight 78kgs
Bona Edger Machine - A Cut Above The Rest
A powerful edge sander that can handle all types of areas where the bigger machines can't reach it is also great for steps. Equipped with a lamp for easy visibility makes this 'pocket rocket' easy to operate, resulting in a professional finish every time.
- Maximum cut rate
- Handles with ease
- Optimal dust reduction
- One of the best edge sanders available today
Floor Sanding Products & Machinery - Latest Technology
Lagler Trio Floor Sander
This specially designed floor sander using the latest technology gives a superior finish on all timber floors. 'TRIO' is one of the most versatile and efficient floor sanders on the market today. It's a perfect choice to handle Veneered and Parquet flooring, including hardwood strip floors.
- Performs fine surface sanding
- 3 disc spinning brushes
- Changing the discs takes seconds
- Low dust emissions, breathe easily while also caring for the environment
- Professional finish sanding pattern
- Convert for sub-floor preparation
- Simple to maintain and service
For over 50 years, LAGLER floor sanding machines have represented functional and ergonomic perfection. They are easy to operate and easy to maintain.
Bosch 1278 VSK Compact Belt Sander
This machine acts as the belt sander and can reach right into those complicated areas such as corners of rooms, stair risers, radiator pipes and toilets.
Powerful sanding and perfect handling
Designed for superior performance on all wood types.
- Working on corners, edges and small angled areas
- 3 amp motor can be turned 180 degrees
- The 1-1.5 inch wide sanding belt runs on a durable 15/16 inch roller tip
- Rapid change lever allows for a fast belt change
- Has great electronic speed control
- Excellent dust extraction
Floor Sanding Products - Superior Performance
Bona Mega Varnish
At TLC's Floor Sanding we use only the best products, and Mega Varnish is the finest on the market today. Renowned for being exceptionally hard-wearing, it will maintain its quality and keep that 'new look' for years. Also, it acts as a protection against spills and scuffs.
This non-toxic product acts as a protector to all stained floors, or as a clear varnish which gives floors a natural look that lasts and lasts.
- Can be used straight from the bottle, no mixing required
- Recommended for all wooden floors, including residential and commercial
- Perfect product for plank floors with underfloor heating
- First-class protection against spills and scuffs
- High resistance to wear and tear
Bona Mix & Fill - Water Based Product
The Gap Filler we use is Bona Mix & Fill and it's a non-toxic water-based timber filler. It always guarantees a good colour match every time. We combine fine sanding dust from the floor, which produces a natural colouration, which then blends in with the rest of the floor.
It's matched perfectly to filling parquetry floors or gaps between floorboards up to 2 mm wide. This fantastic product dries quickly, sometimes in as little as 20 minutes, depending on atmospheric conditions. Another great feature with Mix & Fill is that any excess filler is easily removed during the wood's final rotary sanding.
- Makes sanding easy
- Always quick drying
- No smell
- Anti Corrosive